We wanted to share this important information…
Massachusetts Coalition for the Homeless is proud to be a lead collaborator once again with the Massachusetts Commission on Unaccompanied Homeless Youth for the 6th annual Massachusetts Youth Count. The Massachusetts Youth Count mobilizes youth, young adults, youth providers funded by the Executive Office of Health and Human Services, Continua of Care, schools, and other community partners to survey young people under the age of 25 from all across the Commonwealth who are experiencing homelessness and housing instability. The insights and data gathered from the survey process are used to influence advocacy and programming to address youth and young adult homelessness.
This year’s Youth Count will take place from Friday, April 12th – Sunday, May 12th (with some communities potentially doing additional outreach at events in the weeks after the Youth Count). Here are the survey links:
– Online survey in English (will begin accepting responses on April 12th)
– Online survey in Spanish (will begin accepting responses on April 12th)
– Printable (paper) survey in English (PDF) with shortened link to share: tinyurl.com/ycs2019-e
– Printable survey in Haitian Kreyol
– Coming soon: Printable survey tools in Spanish, Portuguese, and Cape Verdean Creole
While the regional youth agencies will be entering most surveys, if you are young person completing a paper survey, completed printed surveys can be scanned/photographed and emailed to Kelly or mailed to the Kelly Turley, Massachusetts Coalition for the Homeless, 73 Buffum Street, Lynn, MA 01902.